Thursday, April 19, 2007

Spell B.L.U.R

A massacre at Virginia University. Horrifying.

WIL requires its class of 9, (yes, 9) to come up with a project of some sort. So much to do, I can't even blog about it in detail. I foresee a really busy semester this year. It's going to be so taxing, and the tutor stresses that time has to be sacrificed. So, driving will have to be put on hold, and I think I won't be able to start lessons proper till after graduation I suppose.

Unbelievably absent-minded yesterday.
Early in the morning before I left the house for school, I forgot my EZLink card, and recalled leaving it in the pockets of my jeans which I've dumped into the washing machine the night before. Good thing Gramps haven't done laundry =)
After my first tutorial, I'd actually left my laptop under one of the desks in the room. Wasn't until a few minutes into lecture that I realised, and ran back to the neighbouring block to retrieve it. Lecture was held in Convention Centre (CC), which made leaving and entering lecture less conspicuous. Embarrassing.
After lecture, gathered outside CC to allocate roles for group, and realised I'd left my phone on my seat in the CC. Scoured seats row after row, because I forgot which row we sat at.
Tsk tsk tsk.

So, the tutors have this new gadget which isn't good news for people who pon lectures regularly.
Haha. (and no, I'm not one of those, because my elders will slay me if they ever find out)

Met up with Eve, with the intention of getting a free scoop of Ben & Jerry's, BUT, OMG, we're not the only cheapskate people around. The queue was long, and I think I saw Sally, whom I haven't seen in more than 2 years, in the queue. We gave up, and almost succumbed to paying for ours.
We didn't have any B&J's in the end, and decided to go for Andersen's at MarinaSq.

Alas, in the end, we had our dinner at CafeCartel at 6p.m, and nuggets at Mac's hours later, where Eve had to do her "blasting", WITHOUT any ice-cream.
No B&J, no Andersen's, not even a 50 cents ice-cream cone.

And she got her slippers at Novo, and I didn't get mine, cuz that'd mean getting the last pair (the one for the right leg was the one on display, and I refused to buy it cuz all that trying meant the one for the right leg was loose and dirty.)

Got home a little past 10 and was exhausted, I fell asleep on the bed reading the papers.
And some unknown called my hp an hour after I was soundly asleep. =s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home