Tuesday, April 17, 2007

today

I just watched what I thought was the most depressing, and intense episode of Desperate Housewives, throughout the 3 seasons.

Good thing I was holed up in the comfort of my bedroom, so no one saw my fat tears coming down. Haha.

Utt is H.O.T
Granted he doesn't go topless or anything, but really, guys don't have to tear off their shirts all the time, and sometimes guys do look better with their shirts on. =p

So, the video on planes showed during Aerospace today was informative, and very interesting. Unfortunately, we didn't get enough information to fill up the blanks in the tutorial worksheet.
We are actually learning in 5 months what people studying Aerospace take 3 years to learn.
Reminds me of how people taking HMT had less than 5 months to study what others took 4 years to prepare for the MT O's.

I'm tired.
And my hair's dry, frizzy and weird-looking.
=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home