Monday, April 30, 2007

I'm uber confused with aerospace jargons.

I DO NOT want to go lil' India.
Dread it, immensely.

Good thing for grandma's duck noodles. Home-cooked food always provide some kind of comfort.

Friday night was good, because I caught Phantom with JH. The bad? The people sitting beside on either side of both of us.
This woman beside me brought in milo snacks, in a plastic bag! Needless to say, as she sifted through her bag to reach in for those brown chunks, there was this constant rustling sound. JH said the one sitting beside her mumbled throughout.

I got us a pair of binoculars and a pgrm. Which reminds me, a few binoculars clanked on the floor while the show was on-going.
Zzzz....

Nonetheless, I love musicals =)
and salmon sashimi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home