Sunday, April 01, 2007

What a week

Monday-
Out with Steph, even though it was really last minute. She had a free ticket to TheatreIdols at the Esplanade, and I went ahead with her. For a detailed write-up on that, pls refer to www.rwrite.blogspot.com Haha
It was all laugh-out-loud funny and totally thought-provoking all at once. Least to say, I enjoyed myself thoroughly.

Wednesday-
Celia’s birthday. ‘Nuff said. =)

Thursday-
Finance meeting. –ahem
Bowling.

Friday-
Frasers Day. I had fun bowling. It is addictive. I would't mind knocking down some pins again anytime soon. Buffet was GOOD, and we wished we could have something as sumptuous for lunch everyday at work.
Door gifts included an umbrella and a notebook. Was half glad that celebrations ended early, which meant I could go home and not lug along that umbrella to Gen’s belated celebration.
Had dinner at Orange Lantern and the girls swore never to return.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My IE’s really pissing me off. And some people are getting on my nerves.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe I did, but that doesn’t mean I still do.
I thought it wouldn’t affect me that much anymore.
I was so wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home