Monday, April 02, 2007

weight issues

They said I've put on weight. Haha.
I don't know if that's brilliant or not, but I still daren't go on that weighing scale to see how heavy I am now really.

Maybe when school starts, I'll lose whatever I've gained. That is if I can stop myself from snacking like I do in the office now.
Where chips/ chocolates are in close smelling and reaching distance, it's hard to resist.
"Chocolates are a SIN!" you hear the girls scream.
But really, what the heck.

The perm staff in the office make the temps look and feel like pigs.
I can never fit in those clothes hanging off their skinny frames.
That is not to say I don't mind turning into a fatty bom-bom with stumps for legs someday. Just, I don't think a little weight will hurt, right?

For now, excuse me while I go get myself some Meiji dark chocolate from the fridge. =)

oh ya, and a happy april's fool. the WORST so far, I didn't even get some stupid sms like I did in past years.

3 Comments:

At 2:41 PM , Blogger Lynette said...

LOL! Chocolates are a sin. Untrue to me, cause i'm been binging on them. =/ Dark choco yums~. Haha, i'm fat too. Start a little clan of ours? What do u say? lol.

 
At 9:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahas..e chocs are nice can???OMG...tat means i am getting fat???wahahas...belated happy april fool's day jie..(: sotong;jiahui

 
At 9:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

:(. i still have 3 4 bars of chocolates in my fridge. wanna share some?!. hahah. make u fatter. u're not FAt WAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

faNg

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home