Friday, March 23, 2007

work

The IBM computer that I'm using at work takes up a hell lot of space.
Which explains why when I do income audit, which requires filing of vouchers and yadda yadda, my desk is like a junkyard.

Yesterday was really eventful; I'd probably forgotten to pray for a smooth day at work before leaving the house.
We spent nearly an hour and a half, close to two perhaps, at the bank, got caught in the rain, got our queue for cabs cut, and a whole lot of other stuffs happened.

I nearly died when the teller asked if I could watch the $ at her counter while she showed my colleague directions to some place where we had to submit the telegraphic transfers.
That sucked.
I couldn't help feeling a bit watched and insecure, even though the security guard was there, because he looked kind of lost and dazed himself.

Today was just as eventful. I had to flip through about 13 days' worth of papers to look for an error. Because the formulas in the excel worksheet linked each day's figures to the other's, I had to reprint 13 days' worth of reports after amending that mistake. So, what is it? Oh! I know!
Someone editted my work and typed a '2' over a '1', and even though the reports are verified by someone independent before I file it away, no one told me about it. =s
Sheesh.

I'll be all alone in the office from 4-6 p.m tmr.
So any lonely souls who wants to sms me can do so. =)

1 Comments:

At 2:43 AM , Blogger Dickson said...

Think you really need to chill...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home