Sunday, March 11, 2007

Crunch time : It's a goodbye.

OVER.
That's what it is.

I'm officially out.

It's a love-hate relationship with the Unit. After 2 concerts, a couple of shows, and many rehearsals, I'm finally calling it quits, albeit reluctantly.

Coupled with objections, obligations and priorities, a decision was made. It is this decision-making part that comes with growing up that I really abhor. You learn that you can't have the best of both worlds, that there's only so much you can do with 24 hours that day, that there's so much and so many people to account to other than yourself.

Fought back a tear or 2 during that 2 hours recollecting and watching them rehearse for the upcoming concert in July. Felt a bit left out.

Damn.

I wonder if I'll get to touch those instruments again. I'll miss the times spent with you people!

For now, goodbye SPU.

2 Comments:

At 3:19 PM , Blogger Lynette said...

Awww soonie, u can pursue ur passion after ur poly. Dun be sad yeah? Cheer up gal! Want to see u smiling ;)

 
At 6:11 PM , Blogger tstar said...

=(

u actually almost cried?? wow...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home