Thursday, March 08, 2007

some updates

Finally sick.

I haven't been able to blog simply because I have been working, and would be working now if I hadn't taken an mc for a good rest today.
Must be that blardy air-con's fault!

I get winter everyday in my office/ the weather's not been good/ I slept late to watch some good tv on Sunday and Monday/ I wake up early everyday.

Did I mention I met some really good Samaritans last Friday?
We were caught in the rain during banking, and were contemplating how to beat the 2 traffic lights across the street. This man and woman ( I don't know their relationship ) offered to shelter the 3 of us to our destination. We were pleasantly surprised and VERY relieved. 1 remarked that in the future, she'd take her brolly wherever she goes just so she could do the same if need be. It POURED that day and when I finally returned to the office, I was drenched.

On Sunday, I visited the career fair with Celia and CW, but not before having some baked rice. It wasn't all THAT good, and it made me crave for Swensen's baked rice even more. We then did a little window-shopping at Marina Sq. and decided to leave at around 5 to beat the crowd. BUT, we were on our way back when we walked past this Jap. restaurant ( i forgot the name of that restaurant ) and I casually remarked, "My friend told me the ice-cream here's not too bad."
I must have triggered off some hunger pangs, especially in my friends since they had lousy pasta for lunch. We succumbed and asked for a serving of vanilla ice-cream with Strawberry sauce. It was heavenly~~~
They served o-cha and CW squirmed everytime she took a sip. Celia thinks that taking a hot beverage and eating cold dessert at the same time wouldn't sit too well with her. I was fine with it though.
And so, we caught up quite a bit over the ice-cream and forgot the time. Needless to say, we didn't beat the crowd and got pancake-d in the train.

I hope I'll be well enough to return tomorrow. I think there're a few stacks of stuffs in the office to clear. Shits.

1 Comments:

At 11:51 PM , Blogger tstar said...

better already?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home