Friday, February 16, 2007

Some cheer =D

YAY!
Very much relieved with the exams over and done with. I'll be able to celebrate CNY without any worries (until the release of results that is...)

Past few days have been a terrible nightmare, and very sleep-deprived.
Had a little break for lunch at Sakae the day before the Audit paper, where the salmon sashimi helped with "de-stressing".
Bamboo poles have gone missing and I was sent to go retrieve them. It was REALLY embarrassing, especially so because the one that I had to go retrieve had _____ hanging off them. Gramps was largely amused because I asked for a plastic bag so that the laundry hanging off the pole would not be visible to all. The whole incident was just hilarious and Gramps concluded that I must have ran all the way back home to avoid being seen with the pole and laundry. Lol.

With the conclusion of our last paper, we proceeded to Cine for "Ghost Rider". It's a really nice show, and I loved the twist. Although there were a few scares here and there, it's still worth the $7.50. The system BOOMED throughout and we were left deaf for a while after the movie. Lunch was late at 3+p.m, at Sakae again, and I had salmon sushi and ikat! =D Yummylicious!
Crazy SJ was feeling rich, and decided to give us all a treat at Sakae, much to our horror. And a chase ensued as we tried to stuff our share of payment back to her. -faints-

So now that I have loads of free time, I plan to:
1) study for BTT (22nd Feb), and if possible, try to clock in as many hours for practice during the holidays
2) try to finish up as much of my Conan as possible (I have about 50 odd of it and am stuck at the 11th)
3) resume piano, and see if I am able to/well-prepared to take G7.
4) resume SPU prac (cuz exam break applied for expires end of Feb)
5) revise Jap (when I feel less lazy)
6) get better at Sudoku
7) get down to some reading
8) watch vcds
9) get a job (highly unlikely cuz of plans 3 and 4)

Well, list's not exhaustible. =)
Time to catch up on some decent sleep!

1 Comments:

At 10:48 PM , Blogger tstar said...

bleah, i'm studying through new year... *grumbles*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home