Friday, February 23, 2007

初一

It's the same every year, same houses, same faces. Granted that there's been a bit of drama here and there, (that's really no exception, squibbles happen whether or not it's new year), things have been mundane.
BUT, this year, there's been some cam-whoring moments. So here they are:

That's my cousin's son =) CUTE CUTE bloke. Check out that hair! He crashes my Roland keyboard every new year.


my amigos

Look at how much taller the 2 sisters are below:



Pictures scream "shortie!" all the way. The one with the same outfit is 3 years younger than me, and the one in white, 6 years younger. *sighs* Their mum and mine are blood-related sisters, my parents' heights combined are taller than their parents'. So how is it that I end up shorter?!


"That is so baffling...." *grumbles grumbles grumbles*


SH insisted that we took this picture (on left) because we wore the same thing on the first day of Chinese New Year. We both scringed, and literally screamed when we first saw each other.




our bags

i really don't like that black one, haha. mum did, and she borrowed it to bring to work on the 4th day of new year



my nearly 3-inch high heels

I'm so very proud to say that I survived in those. I swore I saw jaws dropped then when I first showed my elders my purchase. Well, I had to make sure I wouldn't look stumpy wearing those dresses...




Hao (the elder of my 2 younger brothers) and Jaaron

Well, that about does it for this post. I just rediscovered why I didn't like doing picture posts. It takes far too long.

1 Comments:

At 9:40 PM , Blogger tstar said...

ur heels really very high leh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home