Saturday, January 06, 2007

hi!

my first post for 2007.

just started getting use to writing "o6" and woosh! here comes 2007.
2007 started on a not-so-high note. i counted down alone with my fav black box.

past few days' been a bit crazy, and stayed up real late last night to do all that e-learning stuff.

today started weird. not good. but not disastrous either. just saw someone. and felt REALLY REALLY generous. don't get me started. >.< your eyes will roll a gazillion times if i told you what happened.
rotted in class. contributed nothing to my participation marks. and met up with Linn.
Night at the museum was lol funny, but the ticket price was OMG.
last customers at the neoprint shop.
and a full bag home. =) [no. i didn't go on a shopping spree.]

mum: "whoa, you wore shorts out ah?"
me: "ya~"
mum: "you wear shorts look shorter hor~~"
me: "uh..." [cue o_O"]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home