Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Got back a couple of papers. Results not exactly fantastic, but I guess preparation at the 11th hour can't be any better. =x

Procrastination's a really bad habit. And I'm really guilty of it. >.<

Nonetheless, school today was so-so as usual. I rushed through my jap homework till the wee hours last night. COMPLETE NIGHTMARE. And yes, everytime I step into that classroom, I've to do some "psycho-ing" that I will walk out of the classroom alive and kicking. Well, I managed out unscathed for nearly 4 semesters now, but my brain's bear the brunt of it all. It gets switched off all the time when we're free to leave the classroom. And as I'm typing here right now, I have the urge to just jump right into bed and sleep the night away.

ALAS, there's still the RFA presentation to prepare for tomorrow, and honest to honest, I haven't the slighest idea how to go about it.

So today at Jap, it seemed that my Jap tutor was all out to get me. She'd ask people to answer questions and look at me for the answers. But, she didn't get her way until a while later, cuz she simply called someone else's name while hoping it to be mine. Anyway, it was kind of weird and freaky. While getting people to help out/participate in the events coming up, she'd asked me at least 3 times I think if I could make it. WHAT'S HAPPENING?...

I'm seriously considering whether or not to continue with Advanced A for Jap. It's starting to get more stressful and tough. Wasn't it supposed to be fun and enjoyable, seeing how it isn't one of the required/examinable modules for the course I'm in? But to give up now would be such a waste as well. Guess we'll see how it goes then~

omg.RFA.
watashitotemotaihendesu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home