Sunday, January 14, 2007

My first VERY-short skirt (in my context) and my cousin's first pair of heels.
OK, maybe we ARE country bumpkins... but not too late to start ya?

Nonetheless, there are some days retail therapy DOES NOT work. This day has got to be one of those.

Some words come out wrong, or just, not exactly what we meant it to be. The one who speaks it does it unintentionally, even unknowingly, and the one at the receiving end takes it otherwise, which is usually, not the good way.

I'm not the one who said or heard it. But the parties involved are closely related, and I'm AFFECTED.
I don't want to know why, I CHOOSE NOT TO, because there's nothing I can do to help.

Since I'm not hearing anything now (or is it because of closed doors and air-conditioned rooms), I guess things should be ironed out already. No news is good news, right?

On another note, I think I'm starting to hate you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home