Friday, November 17, 2006

Yesterday, msn died on me.
I couldn't send nor receive any messages.
So I signed out, and went to look for pics to spruce up my desktop wallpaper.
I'm pretty happy with my work of art ;D

So I went to brush my teeth to prepare for bed. And I saw a yicky yicky HUGE roach scurry across the kitchen.
I picked the slipper I was wearing and threw at it. Missed. Didn't want to risk being barefoot lest the roach scurry past me again. So I picked a slipper from another pair in front of the toilet, and attempted to squash it with another throw. Missed. Yet again, picked up the other slipper from the other pair and aimed.... BULL'SEYE!
Was afraid that it wouldn't die, so I wore that slipper with the roach under it and stepped on it real hard. After a few seconds of stomping on it, I left it there as it is and went to brush my teeth. Cleared the mess after I'm done brushing.

Lied on my bed, but couldn't get to sleep. It felt so warm all around, and after tossing around for about an hour, I managed to. BUT, I had this weird dream, and I woke up this morning feeling more tired than the night before.

So, I'm feeling really lethargic now, even though I haven't done anything much except killed a bit of my brain cells during MA tutorial,laughed abit too hard at some jokes, freaked myself out over the attachment stuff, got a little high along with many others watching the tutor dance.
I even fell asleep on the sofa just now.
So, that's all for now I guess.

dreams.
areneverasrealasitseem.
yet,
youcan'thelpbutholdalittletightertothosebriefmomentsofjoyandunrealfantasy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home