Monday, November 13, 2006

So it's like....

last night, i went to sakae at compass for dinner. and i ate ALOT. think my shirt already threatened to burst at its seams. shopped around for a while. and proceeded to Mac's (which was oppo. Pizza Hut) to watch my brother at work. haha.
and at Mac's, we ate. AGAIN.
I was forced to finish the HUMONGOUS cup of iced milo, very much against my wishes. and after that, I felt that whatever I'd eaten before would come up through the throat.

packed my room a little, so it's q.u.i.t.e neat for now.
sch ends at 7 tmr. *yawns*
and at 8 the day after.
good thing wed's an early day! and fri!

and i really should go arrange for piano lessons alr. it's been nearly a month.

soit'slikeiwon'tevertell.cuzidunhaftheguts.soithinki'llwait,orjustgiveupcompletely.
maybeishlddomyselfafavourandjustletgo. thinkit'dbeeasierttway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home