Saturday, November 11, 2006

it's friday!

I'm doing this post at the request of MS BREAD.

Here it goes:
Tues
REALLY FREAKED OUT over the HK proj presentation. I had no idea what the tutor really wanted, and I think our ppt sucked when we were preparing.
Went to class at ard 5.20p.m and the class was already filled. "Shit. Didn't know we had to present to the whole class.... I thought it was one group at a time to only one tutor?"
Alas, we were the last to go, and we only had to present to one other group and the tutor. This presentation was unlike any other, where we had to follow our mundane slides and the likes; cuz he was already overloaded with prior groups' ppt(s) about the facts of the places we visit, he decided to skip all the slides on the facts, and went straight to the Q and A, and kept things pretty light. The presentation ended at a little past 7p.m and I decided to skip Japanese for that day too cuz I felt a little unwell and REALLY TIRED.

Wed
After freaking out over HK proj, I still had the EAA to worry about. As expected, I screwed up this test big time; I was stupid enough not to click on the print button even though I was already on the print preview page. As a result, I think I've just forgone like 70 odd to 80 marks out of 100. -slits throat- I'm thinking....say, a PASS for this module? *prays*

Thurs
MA's horriblehorriblehorrible. It's like the evolution of COST; a meaner and more evil twin. Went for tutorial with a gazillion doubts, and I left the same room with as many doubts as I brought in.

I brought a point across to someone, or I think I did. He gets it. I'm happy. I don't know if he is, but that, I can't do anything about. But it's like....no feeling. Haha, so better not to lead him on.
Have to credit Sher on what I did. =D Hee hee...

Fri
Late for lecture AGAIN. Yes, nothing new. BUTBUTBUT. It's friday, and there ain't supposed to be a jam on Friday when I'm going to school because it ain't peak hours.
Massive jam yesterday, massive jam today. -sians-
And so I get to like practice "walk-a-sprint" climbing up to the LTs.
I think the muscles are starting to build around my legs.
Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home