Sunday, December 03, 2006

been busy with Childaid. playing feels great. it takes my mind off some things, and for some inexplicable reason, it feels REAL. though sometimes when the going gets tough, it reverts back to the mundane and boring state of mind where everything starts feeling mechanical again.

came across some stuffs and wondered if things'd be different if I'd let my heart do the talking back then. but somehow, that feeling's slowly fading. the urge isn't so beckoning anymore, and I'm feeling a little better already. so I guess that's good.

the wiring guy's like my first eye candy in the longest time. im gonna miss you mr wiring guy. lol. so girls, happy? they've been like complaining that i've got NO ONE. unlike lain who's got bi; or steph with ____;sher with mr stapler (did i get that right) and by with brownie and sj with ___ (?). so now my first eye candy's like mr wiring guy, but i won't get to see him ever again. haha.

im looking forward to the end of CTs alr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home