Thursday, October 19, 2006

4:23
I've been warming the seats for more than 2 hours now. Still half an hour more before stinking briefing starts...
I'm like yawning every few minutes apart, and it's FREAKING FREAKING FREAKING cold in the library.
I fear temporary deafness once I unplugged those earphones from my laptop.

4:28
5 minutes gone. So lame. I looked through my hotmail and deleted whatever I think need not be there. Kept some for some memories. Got a little upset revisiting those. My eyelids are getting really really heavy.

4:33
I just feel really stupid now.

4:35
It gets really boring in the library alone.

4:38
Perplexing. I got so much running through my mind now I don't know how to go tackle it.

4:42
Whining's not gonna help. I refuse to whine any further. Please slap me if I whine. (I foresee swollen cheeks, but hell, whatever).

4:49
I hope the briefing ends early. To have it at 5 pm on a Wednesday sucks, at least for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home