Monday, October 02, 2006

shrinking.....NOT

Spare me some time as I try to analyse why Sher's been remarking that I'm shrinking.

Shrinking can mean:
1) Shrinking horizontally, but not vertically (a.k.a lost weight, which has the least probability because yours truly have been a true blue couch potato eversince hols started)
2) Shrinking vertically, but not horizontally (a.k.a known as getting fatter and a possibility of becoming a fat "hobbit")
3) Shrinking both horizontally and vertically (which isn't a really bad thing, just that I'll appear to have a head too big and a face too old for my small body)

Of the 3 interpretations I can provide, number 2's the most likely. ........................................................................................................................................................................
OMG.
Am I really turning short and fat?
Holy.

What a nice realisation for a children's day present =)
"Thanks"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home