Monday, October 09, 2006

Was VERY late for Beautiful Sunday today. Though we had agreed to meet at 2, I ended up reaching there around 45 minutes later. I really am apologetic because Eve says the her friend's kids were getting restless and all waiting for me. =x But I did run! With my torturous heels...

And Kim was there waiting too!

Haha, so we hurried in and were shown to the stall seats, where the view was very much obstructed cuz yours truly isn't VERY tall. Eve said it was awkward going to a concert when she knew almost all the usherers there. She got the kids the booster seats, under the watchful eyes of many other sets of parents in the hall.

Today's concert was generously peppered with cries and some thoughtless chattering of toddlers and babies. The repertoire of cartoons/ animations' soundtracks brought back many childhood memories. Haha. I shan't comment on the balance and all that band stuff though, cuz my hearing's long failed to tell "good sounds" from "bad sounds". =x

It did sound messy at times, but other than that, it had been pretty enjoyable.

After the concert ended, we had ice-cream at Marina Square and window-shopped around for a while before heading home.

Those heels really hurt. I want slippers.

And I still don't know what to wear for the Hawaiian-themed party next Sat!
I got NO sundresses, NO straw hats, NO colourful leis. But I got a flowery Hawaiian shirt which I haven't worn in years since the Balloon Hat Festival in Sentosa in 2004. But then again, that would make me look more like a tour guide more than someone in Hawaii.

help

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home