Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Made a new male friend 6 years my senior in class yesterday. Learnt about "asking questions" and "experimenting" yesterday, cuz my teacher went on and on and on about it.

Today in school. Lecture with small jie, dajie and by. Timetable read: "68-B1-000E".
68B or 68E? I can't recount who said what exactly, but boy, it was LOL funny deciding between the 2 lecture theatres. When we entered the CORRECT lecture theatre, there were only about 8 of us with the lecturer. The door closed behind 2 other guys who entered after us, and the others who came later couldn't get in. Stephie attempted to open the door twice, but to no avail. She later roped in BY to help, who didn't help much after fiddling with it too. All of us had a good laugh later when they realised how "goondu" they had been, cuz there was something like a switch at the side which you had to press on to open the door.

BY was delirious during JAP. Crazy... she laughed till she complained of headaches. I made another new guy friend on the bus on my way home, even though we only know each other's names now and nothing much. LOL.

Back home, I had crabs for dinner/supper. Dad on seeing how I was digging the meat out from those shells, took over my piece from me, and explained that I had to break it into bits before actually digging out the meat from it. He broke my share, and instantaneously, those pieces of meat flew out from the shell and landed everywhere on the floor around the dining table except on my plate. My first thought was "hey! crab meat 'fireworks'!!!"
Damnz, it really looked that, I swear. HAHAHAHAHA.

Tmr. I'll be whiling away 4 hours on my own. zzzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home