Thursday, October 05, 2006

movie

Went to watch "Stay Alive" with Hanyong.

I thought they cut off the most grotesque parts of the killings, so it wasn't THAT bad... I think. Final Destination was more OMGOMGOMG.

I spent on lunch and that movie, not too much I suppose though I didn't finish lunch.
It was kind of weird, and now I know how it feels when the other only looks on while the other eats. Haha... it was like a reenactment of a scene 3 years ago.

Walked around, and hung around. Got pretty tired waiting for the movie. Inside the theatre, there were so many commercials I really felt like sleeping.

This woman seating beside me got quite freaked out after the first killing she hid away into her bf's arms. And I heard the pats her bf showered on her shoulder throughout the show. Haha...

And uh, I'm tired. Got awoken by my father's phone call to go pick my sick brother up from his school.
=x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home