Friday, October 13, 2006

10th oct
I freaked myself out over a short flickering of lights. Such a laughable incident, but my fingers went really cold.

11th oct
Linn's birthday! Hung out at Marina Square after lunch, where we took a couple of pictures in the toilet, at Mango, and in the middle of somewhere. Must have looked pretty stupid, but I couldn't care less on that day. Was just happy meeting up with old pals =D
Oh, I forgot to mention that during lunch, when I had my lemon tea, Amanda was greatly amused that the flimsy piece of lemon hanging on my glass dropped. (.".)
I almost went deaf at the arcade when a group of girls BANGED on the machine while playing the "bishy bashy" game. I left the arcade with the same amount of money I brought into it.
Later, I witnessed how hard SB was trying to come up with an excuse to get Linn to accompany us to Hg Mall where we had a surprise waiting for her. The surprise (YJ with Linn's presents) turned out to be not so much of a surprise, and it made all of us a little upset. Haha.
Nonetheless, we proceeded to take neoprints where we had SO MUCH time decorating. While we left YJ and the birthday girl to do the decorations, SB and I entertained ourselves with more photos! It was such an insane affair I was secretly glad there wasn't anyone else around. Later I offered to take pictures yet again for YJ and Linn! Yes, so narcisstic I know. But it's just a "spur of the moment" -grins-

Today
Went to the temple, prayed and later went to Great World City for shopping while waiting for my aunt to come join us for lunch. Saw some attire suitable for the Hawaiian-themed party on Saturday, but decided against buying it because I didn't think I would wear it again after the party. Visited my cousins and played PS! Had great fun losing round after round though it seemed pathetic. BUT it's been eons since I last TOUCHED that darn machine. Though it sucked losing to someone 6 years my junior, but it was great touching that controller again =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home