Friday, September 08, 2006

updates

4.9 / 6.9
Back to school for briefing. Pre-trip research was nasty. Sorta similar to the FIT project which we did earlier this semester. Nightmare. Made new friends.

7.9
Went bowling with my brothers and mum. Too many gutter-balls I lost count. chippped the nail on the thumb. slight improvement towards the last few games, got a little hooked.
I'm easily hooked on to new stuff =)
got home and started packing. scraped my hand against the corner of my shelves. blood. swollen. the super sticky plaster hurt more than the injury.

8.9 (today)
out with Linn to exchange $. got a chance to see how it's like at Raffles Place during lunch hours.
lunch-ed at Long John's again, at the same seat. Heeren to collect bro's cd, and window-shopping. So many things I'd like to get. But I curbed the impulse in view of the trip =)
3 more days...

some things are just better left unread, unheard, unsaid. ignorance can be blissful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home