Thursday, August 31, 2006

lalala ~

I lied. Haha, told Stephie I'll blog about Monday on Tuesday, and forgot all about it coz I didn't come online last night.

"Click" was worth my $7. It's been a while since I watched a good movie. And yes, it brought tears to my eyes too. Lucky thing they decided to liven up the mood abit just before those tears rolled down my cheeks. Heh.
Walked around for a while while waiting, and nearly died of boredom. The new Cathay's still very new, and most of the shops weren't even opened yet! Thank god for Adidas, which helped wasted a little time. Stephie and I were eyeing so many jackets, but the sky-high price tags were such a turn off.

So, I realised only 2 days ago that the dates aren't showing in all my entries. Need some help with that.
Successfully uploaded a few songs into my phone, but that's like less than 10 songs or something, and the phone memory's already full! Zzzz, such an idiot when it comes to gadgets...

A slip of the tougue last night in the car nearly rendered me a no-go for k-box tmr. Felt a little stifled for a while, but oh wells...
-phew-
haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home