Sunday, August 20, 2006

my 2 hour adventure with tax

So eventful today, for 2 hours at least...

Just when I happily started writing like about 3 lines of tax computation, and after a couple of calculations, my calculator decided to die on me.

Yes, OH MY GOD. Can I emphasise enough???
That was how bad it was, given how I was only 15 min into computing. I had barely completed 12% of my paper.

I swear I felt the tears threatening to come out and my heart stop for a while.

So ya, with all that banging/tapping/slapping my calculator at 3/4/5/ intervals and REALLY fervent praying, I, uh, survived. (hesitant cos' only the results will determine if I really survived tax)

ARGHZ.
1 down, 4 more to go.
I just need to get off that awful box for a while more...like only A WHILE more....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home