Tuesday, August 22, 2006

me...oh, and you people

7 random facts about me:
I am a girl.
I like to sing. (haha,yes,but whether I can really sing or not is another matter)
I am such a tv addict.
I am a procrastinator.
My juniors called me "soonee", and now, my friends call me "soonie"
I freak out during exams, and always make my friends confused, I think.
I have friends, and family. =)

7 things that scares me:
EXAMSEXAMSEXAMS.
Horror movies. (the after-effects are terrible)
Weird guys. (oh yes...)
Being in the limelight. (being invisible isn't that bad)
Crazy people.
Being insane and losing my mind.
Losing the use of my hands.

7 fav songs at the moment:
Here Without You (3 Doors Down)
Superman (Five for Fighting)
I DO (Rain)
Unbreakable (Westlife)
Greatest Story Ever Told (Oliver James)
What Makes You Different (Backstreet Boys)
Breathe (Anna Nalick)

7 things i like most:
My gadgets
TV
Feeling that I belong
Hanging out in small groups
My room
Heart-to-heart talks (haha...)
Daydreaming

7 people to do this *$##$^* quiz:
Stephanie Ng
Stephanie Soo
Baoyi
Jiahui
Shu Juan
Fang
Liuyin

Surprised I even took time out to complete this. It made me realise there isn't alot I'm actually afraid of...
Maybe it's because the ONE thing I'm really afraid of now are my impending papers. =s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home