Sunday, August 27, 2006

First day of hols

Exams are finally done!
But the results will be another matter to worry about.
This semester's been anything but nice.
I'm ever so glad it's this close to the end (not really the end yet, cuz results are still pending)

That aside, it's the hols!!!
Happy, people?
But, it's only the first day, and I feel my brains slowly wasting away, and I'm bored.

So, yes, it's that empty feeling again.

The irony...

I wanna buy that pair of wedges, yet when offered, I said nvm, it's expensive.
Cuz I consider a lot of issues regarding a purchase
- Do I really need it? Will I use it after buying it?
- Is it too expensive? What's the possibility of getting a similar item somewhere else, at a cheaper rate?
and...
etc. etc. which I can't think of right now. haha.

But ya.
So now you know, I don't do purchases at whim,
or in another sense,
I'm a miser. Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home