Tuesday, August 29, 2006

tagged again.

INSTRUCTIONS:1. Do the following without complaining.
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you've completed yours.
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say that he/she has been tagged.
4. Start your post with "I have been tagged!" then do this.

FAVOURITES:
color: none
food: i live to eat
songs: too many to be named
movie: too many to be named
sport: cycling
day of the week: Saturday
season: Autumn
ice-cream: no favourites (i live to eat, remember?)

CURRENT:
mood: boredom
taste: chocolate (it's chocolate milk that I drink every night)
clothes: spaghetti top and my secondary school pe shorts (haha)
desktop: some default background in my laptop that's called "peace"
time: 2246
surroundings: (on the table) magazines, handphone, pencil holder with the necessary contents, house phone, water bottle, tupperware containers containing sweets and cookies, my electronic keyboard
annoyance: that i'm have been unproductive for the past few days

FIRSTS:
best friend: Felicia, with whom I was classmates with for all my 6 years in primary school
crush: my kindergarten classmate
movie: uh, think it was Aladdin
music: uh, those videos showing small kids singing and dancing

LASTS:
cigarette: i haven't even held one between my fingers
drink: chocolate milk
ride: the peterpan flight, or was it the haunted mansion...(heh)
movie: Click
phone call: to mum, whom grandma wanted to speak to
CD: Cao Ge's

HAVE YOU EVER:
dated one of your best friends: no
been arrested: no
skinny-dipped: no
been on tv: no
kissed someone you don't know: no

THINGS:
4 things you did today:
1) played games
2) watched "Click"
3) watched television programmes
4) had my meals
sounds you can hear right now: my typing, my laptop cooler, the presenters on Emmy Awards

the Chosen Five to do this!
1. Fang
2. Hanyong
3. Yiang Shan
4. Wilson
5. Jia Hui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home