Thursday, August 17, 2006

a.r.g.h.z

My handphone's a necessity, to me at least.

For the next few hours, nono, make that now, I feel a tat bit handicapped without it.

I missed Sg Idol. I wonder who will be the last 3 standing.

The exams are killing me! Like lil' by lil' each day... the emotional torture's the worst.
Drained mentally.
Like, hello *knock on brain* anyone in there?

No reply.

SEE WHAT I MEAN? (k, maybe it's my own stupid joke,cue for "ha.ha")
...

i love taxtradelawcostingaccounts i love taxtradelawcostingaccounts i love taxtradelawcostingaccounts i love taxtradelawcostingaccounts i love taxtradelawcostingaccounts i love taxtradelawcostingaccounts i love taxtradelawcostingaccounts i love taxtradelawcostingaccounts i love taxtradelawcostingaccounts i love taxtradelawcostingaccounts i love taxtradelawcostingaccounts i love taxtradelawcostingaccounts i love taxtradelawcostingaccounts.
not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home