Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The HK trip's a bit too much to talk about. And I'm lazy, so I share spare you all the mundane details.
Something note-worthy: I spent within my means. They were surprised I bought so little on this trip. =)

Out with the girls for sushi and movie "Devil Wears Prada". While it was thumbs up for the movie, the food was just, bad. I still prefer Sakae.
Bro says the earrings and the hair made me look kinda gothic, and act-cute like the other girls who file the streets of Orchard Road. He even asked if I used eyeliner or something. I swore I didn't do anything to my eyes at all.
Ya, he also stared at my knee-length bottoms and went, "Huh, you wear that kind of pants one meh?"

"can don't so act-cute or not?"
"ya, whatever. just shuddup."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home