Monday, August 14, 2006

I've had a change of 2 blogskins in a day. How cool is that? Haha...

My cousin found a really dark one with a huge drumset on the top. I quite liked it. Apparently, it didn't go down quite well with BY, who found it too emo and dark. (she claimed that my blogskin should be as sunny as what my blog add suggests).

Hence, she found me another one, which is the one you people are looking at now.
Hugs and kisses to JH and BY. =D

BUT, it's still under construction for the time being, cuz we found some flaws in the new blogskin, so, the dates are all missing for now. Haha, but the tagboard's up and so are the archives, so yay! Haha...

JH stayed over yesterday to complete some stuff and we had a crazy night. She got pretty high, especially when she saw how I revived my dead calculator ;D
Honest to honest, I was dumbfounded too to find my calculator working again.

"we're in this together"
Does it mean anything? Do you think...?
Maybe I'm just reading too much into it.
Haha.
13.8.06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home