Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Yesterday, I finally got to talk to this Esther girl from Jap class. We were in the same class last semester, and she didn't even know I existed. I guess that happens all the time, like how Eugene doesn't even know what my name is, up till today. So much for being tutorial mates. People just don't care about what's going on around la, though most are very much updated about the new gadgets. But then again, who has time to slow down and look at all the flowers and bees around. All the trees lined along the roads, do you even care if they wither or if they're bearing fruit? The only time they ever got your few minutes of attention would probably be when they are fallen by strong winds/ rains and become obstacles on the road.

Ok, I digressed.

Late for lecture, by a few minutes today.
As usual, drove Stephie nuts with my stupid questions and messed her mind up.

Today's FIT, very interesting.
I don't know how to put it across. But it felt like we were having a real discussion, and I actually felt like I WAS thinking, like really use my matter to think. Lol~ Ahhh, sounds stupid...

And, guess what. I left my tutorials all at home today, though I brought along my required notes. How fantabulous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home