Friday, May 12, 2006

Miraculously, after Steph invited me to start the photo blog with her, my settings have all turned into English.

Today, school ended at 1 and I waited for BY to finish her discussion for her ISP project before I left with her. I believe, in the library, I stoned like a spastic. I just realised, Vicki like to tease people, a lot. All that talk about the tummyaches and nasi lemak were beyond my comprehension. I turned dumb for a while.

Met up with Eve at J8 to go to PS. Sadly, The Wild seemed to have ended its run, coz' in both the GVs in J8 and PS, there weren't any trace of it. Dejected, we headed to Lido to try our luck for the second time. Still nothing, so we settled for Poseidon.

It's really quite like Titanic if you ask me, even though I didn't exactly watched the whole of Titanic, but I suppose that's about all you can show of a sinking ship. It was okay~ pretty thrilling and grotesque, coz' of the dead bodies and all. Bloody and wet show, that was.

Next show, a cartoon please. I've really had enough of all that gory. Someone go watch Over the Hedge with me? Cars will only be coming out in June, so that'll have to wait.

After the movie, we went shopping. And Eve bought the music thingy after I offered to buy it as a birthday present. Lol~ Anw, I'll be asking JP to chip in for that too. Haha. We got another for JP too, and Eve will share cost for hers. All those with the very nice songs have been sold out =(
I wouldn't mind one too, but I think if I really paid for one of those for myself, my heart will ache. Haha. So I didn't get that.

Instead, I got this shimmery colour pencil that cost $2. Yes, it's only $2 bucks, but my heart ached nonetheless as I struggled to find the perfect excuse to buy that pen. I hope it'll be put to good use, to ensure I wouldn't have spend for nothing.

Thereafter, it was home sweet home. And Eve made sure we turn right this time.

On the bus home though, there was this man who had a screw loose somewhere. He looked a little lost, my heart went out to him even though, somewhere deep down, I feared, that little bit, as my imaginations went wild with what could have happened.

Back home. Tv-ed the whole night away again, as usual...
I don't want to have anything to do with tutorials for now. I'll probably go catch my 40 winks soon.
Sometimes, just sometimes, I still think of you. Haha... I guess I can't help being dumb and stupid and naive at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home