Thursday, November 17, 2005

I pray everyday before heading for school- so how in the world did I get that role of the mother?!
*growls at Xhi Ween* coz' 'smart-guy' was the one who handed us the individual slips of paper on which the characters were written. we were supposed to VOTE "yup~ many thanks!" haha....

Let's move on to better stuff...
came back to find 'cookies' on the table. they were extra-large, and didn't taste quite like the normal cookies cuz' it was kind of soft. uh, as if they were not baked long enough or something...
then went out to the doc, where we waited for like three-quarters of an hour before consulting the doc for like only one-twelfth of an hour. Nice~ (please don't ask me why we went to see the doc, but I wasn't sick. =)
managed to reach home before it started raining buckets. loud thunders that cracked real loudly, and bright streaks of lightning! Scary!

Right. Then for dinner, we had something like a western cuisine. And I call it a 'western cuisine' cuz' we had on the table:
-Lamb chop
-Chicken chop
-Pork chop
-Spaghetti
-Fries
-Seafood chowder

*GRINS*
Hey, you all out there jealous?! :hee:

chef for the night, was none other than Dad himself.
I had no idea my brothers like lamb chop; one likes it for the 'herbal taste', while the other, uh, just likes it.

And before going back after dinner, I saw a stack of books that my mum cleared out from the shelves. Amongst them I saw these 2 storybooks (Tales of Wizards and Witches by no-named author, Omnibus by Enid Blyton)
I refused to gave them away and re-collected it back, (if there's even such a word as RE-COLLECTED).
These 2 books were bought from Melbourne, donkey years ago. But they mean so much to me. Brings back such fond memories of that trip, how can they just give it away?! Haha.
I wish I weren't such a sentimental freak at times, but really, I just can't bear to dispose of stuff.
Hence, the loads of karang-guni stuff I have at home.
So what if it's collecting dust at home? I'll just brush the dust off it! =D

The Goblet of Fire is finally going on tmr!!! But when will I be able to watch it?! *sighs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home