Monday, October 24, 2005

Last night, the x-winds played for the alumni (some 400 people or so).
Far too lazy to do a recount, so I guess I'll just provide a link to Steph's blog =)

I hope I didn't screw up I will follow him big time, but I guess the Rong Shu Xia song wasn't that bad. It'd be nice to say that we do have a lousy drumset, with a faulty pedal, and a terrible snare. But, it's a fact that I've deterioriated to a level far worst than the juniors, I think. =s
I just envy those who can work their craft on the set without having to worry about co-ordination problems, if their snare roll even sounds like one in the first place, or if they can hit ON the toms instead of the rims. The guys especially, they just play as if they've been at it for years!!!!

Damnz, stuff like that makes me wish I was a guy at times...

alright, 'nuff 'bout that.
i finally got a haircut! niloveit.
maybe it looks kinda geeky/spastic to others, but i think it looks o.k.a.y to me. lol~ kindacute.
aiya, don't know la. the others will judge. and if it's negative remarks, I guess I'll just try to take it in my stride. hahaz...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home