Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Erica's mirthful golden 21st!



2 nights at a chalet's no joke. Tired out even though we had a few hours' of sleep. Learnt mahjong.bridge.daidee all over again. I'll still be a noob at those if there's another chalet.
First time helping with preparations. FUN :) E2 girls are great. Really good to see them again.
and YES, I realised I'm a difficult to sleep with because I slapped the bday girl once unknowingly. :x felt bad until the 2nd night because Linn slapped her then! Hahaha.
Food was in abundance. Cake was great. Love the door gift. =)
2 consecutive breakfasts of egg mcmuffin from Mac's. :) I'm loving it!
Detests bathing at the toilet, because it always looks so dirty =x so we always go to the one beside the swimming pool meant for swimmers. Haha!
But that one night, I saw something worse.
That something which we coin "a non-living thing but came out from a living being".
Shit.
The first word that came out.
like,
"Shit, I see shit on the floor."
Eeks. A first. I mean, it's common to see dog poo on grass. Certainly uncommon to see shit on floor in the shower cubicle.
Shit should be in the toilet bowl. =.= unless it's a kid.
Watched LandofTheLost at 1 plus in the morning. A waste of $10 because it was a far cry from what we expected, and I felt it was a pretty dumb show. Like an extended version of a 10 minute stimulation ride at amusement parks. ALOT WORSE because it is extended.
Ok, this coupled with the fact that I'd been sleep-deprived, cold!, and constantly irritated by this guy behind who was kicking my seat every few seconds. I had the urge to turn around and scream at him to STOP KICKING because I didn't need the "stimulation". But he looked like some ahbeng I didn't want to incur his wrath. UGH.
and I dozed off 20 minutes to the end of the show.
It was a bad movie experience.
Still, I wished Eri-A had a memorable 21st :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home