Thursday, June 04, 2009

I did a youtube marathon - completed one full season of Hell's Kitchen within 1.5 days.

Yikes!

I've been eating ice cream at almost every meetup. and loads of cheese - cheese with rice, cheese with pasta... Always a baked-something-dish at cartel, swensens, and most recently, empire state.

Been sleeping late late late.

My friend tells me I'm not a parasite because according to some definition from Wiki, I'm not. Oh, and because I do vacuum at home, I'm not.
Hmm, some consolation there I guess. Haha!

Some people do have a knack for making people feel good. And SJ's really generous with compliments all the time, most of which I feel are undeserving.

Next on list.
`another meetup this weekend?
`a movie next week with Darl!
`Erica's 21st the following weekend
`picnic on the 20th! -can't wait to go cycling!!!

movie choices> monsters vs. aliens dance subaru ghosts of girlfriends past

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home