Thursday, May 28, 2009

Limelight 2009 made me feel like going back to alumni band.
I still prefer Xinfony though. Haha!

Followed Mum to the temple yesterday. But she'd gone without the coffee, oranges, and joss sticks. =.=

Then to CP (for the 3rd day consecutively) because my aunt's new jeans were altered 2 inches TOO SHORT. Another trip need to be made for collection.

And she gave me a lift to HgM where I met up with Steph and Pearlin over Cartel. It does feel weird to hear of friends getting engaged. Like Steph said, "I don't even have a bf, and she's getting engaged!"

I like meetups :) Even though sometimes they burn a hole in my pocket!

Wish me luck for the interview later, so that I can arrange for more meetups! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home