Monday, May 18, 2009

Nephew's 1st month :)
this picture of him yawning's really cute! and boy! he has HUMONGOUS EYES. with double eyelids! Meet Javier!
and these 2 others are his brothers - yes, I've become an aunt 4 times over.
first shot at zipai. though not very successful, but he's got part of everyone in.
and he requested to take a picture with me, so I had to stoop down a little to accomodate. Haha!
Back home, an intense session of camwhoring began! Because JH's here for another stayover :))
Very much welcomed, seeing how the week hasn't been good.


I scare myself sometimes. It is indeed heartening to know that our camwhoring's just a tip of the iceberg compared to some of my cousin's friends. KIDS these days, make us feel ANTIQUE.

And we baked a cake! Very idiot proof.



satisfied our cravings for something spongy and not TOO sweet.

-----
very relieved Mum's out of the hospital. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home