Sunday, June 07, 2009

Life's been pretty sweet. and lucky me's got new purchases this GSS.

materialistic and happy for now. HA!

Went down to Kuishinbo at JP for dinner last night. Most satisfying. Snow crabs! and of course, salmon sashimi!!!


I know the sisters had fun with the fondue. haha!

It was a very expensive dinner, and I think I've had enough of the snow crabs, so I reckon I won't be going back there in a long while.

There was a cute salesman at net. Mum and JH saw him too and mum nudged me and said, "You go ask him where is the section for guys' belts. Give you chance..."
"What chance..." =.=
I refused to budge. So Mum had to go ask him herself. =p
On our way home, JH and I were gushing about him again. Haha! But duayi reckons he's younger, so then that's a nono.

Just a while ago, I told duayi that I'll be out tomorrow night for dinner and movie.
"With who?"
"Friend....boyfriend!"
"Huh! Boyfriend ah!" and she broke into this wide smile and was about to close in for a hug with her arms wide open, like what she always do when she wants me to tell her more.
Before I burst the bubble, "Noooo lah, with a GIRL friend."
"Oh. Chey!" and she flagged her arms into my face.
Hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home