Friday, February 06, 2009

I feel like running away from it all.

2 articles. More than a dozen tutorials. TRUCKLOADS of revision.
AND, a song to be memorised for tomorrow's performance at TPY. (half done)
Mallet and snare assessment next week, or the week after. Would be able to practise the snare on my drum pad at home, but the other....how?

I know why despite being so overwhelmed, I continue to take part in activities as such.
I like that feeling of belonging, of performing with a huge group of people, to know that we are all working towards that same goal.

My clothes cupboard is in a mess already! And now I have to dig for all the dark colours to wear so it's worse. Haha!
Can't watch movies, can't buy clothes. Don't usually shop, but you know, sometimes you go window shop alone to destress and there's the impulse to buy something nice...

Okay, gotta go hunt for my choir tee for tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home