Sunday, January 04, 2009

Before the new semester begins

Linn complained I didn't blog about my belated bday celeb. Haha!

M.O.F. dinner, with aManda, YJ, Bin and Linn =D
A red packet from them with cards in the pictures of cars! toot toot! Evidently quieter than the group of guys (who were celebrating their friend's bday as well) seated 2 tables behind us. Joined in the singing his bday song (just for the fun of it) and quietly continued with dinner. Civilised people don't talk and cackle when eating. Haha!

Photos, and a "goddamn long vid" *quote from Linn*

Didn't do much cuz we had a short night, but enjoyed their company nonetheless :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That dreadful feeling's so immense now it's overwhelming.

School's starting tomorrow, that's what.

On the bright side, I had a great time with Stephie and Ying, and Ying's cousins, today!

Mac breakfast for starters, before we took the cable car down to Sentosa! Been years since I last took the cable car.

Headed for the attractions (F.O.C. courtesy of Ying).

Late lunch at Harbourfront, and decided (with the help of a coin) to go ahead with the cruise trip.

Midway through the journey, decided against it. Ying headed home with her cousins, so Steph and I went to watch BedtimeStories at P.S.

I'd think it was quite worth my 10 bucks, cuz I found it pretty hilarious.
And I had my first Pepper Lunch meal today :)

Zhen loves her salmon, raw and cooked.


Looking forward to picnics and more meetups!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home