Thursday, January 29, 2009





I think I've learnt to love the family more. Not that I didn't before, just MORE.

I think I spent some quality time with my brother yesterday, even if it was just helping him set up his facebook account and sitting beside him while I watched him play. Haha!

He complained of boredom, so I dug out photos.

"OMG, I was such a noob!"
"OMG, I looked like Jordi then!"
"I want this. Scan for me to put on blog leh!"

Aiights, my troublesome brother.

I even had to accompany him downstairs for lunch. His eyes nearly popped out when he realised the bowl of yupianmifen he ordered cost $4. Oh, his ice coffee was CMI too.

When my dad asked me to go drive mum home from work, I asked him to come with me because "you asked me to go for lunch with you while I WATCHED as you EAT." Haha! Stupid Rong says he's lazy and when I asked him to sleep in the car, he said he did not dare to because I was the one driving.

But anyway, he did go with me in the end, and I refused to on the air-con and wound down the windows instead. Lol! Think we were quite noisy cuz he blasted music in the car. He has a very bad habit of switching between stations every few minutes. Tsk!
Japan - Rong with his weird pose.
Rong with his trademark smirk then, and Hao with his very big-bro-like hand-over-shoulder act when I was the eldest.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home