Friday, January 09, 2009

Post ching-reh grouses

They do have their reasons for disallowing us to cut our hair...

The head gear wouldn't stay! There're shells, flowers and some other wire stuffs (i don't know what that's called) on it, and it's heavy. :x

Oh, let's not get started on the costume. Haha! Everyone's feeling a bit, exposed.

I think I've forgotten what it felt like to enjoy singing. Perhaps, I'll want out after the concert and go join YJ instead. Hopefully doing something more meaningful...

See how it goes.

Anw, am I gonna get reimbursements for those textbooks?!

I just blew close to $110 on them! And that's not including the one for stats, (holding back cuz it's $50 for a book that's not even the height of my thumb).

I'm already missing the hols!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home