Friday, January 02, 2009

A little of everything please.

The music plays only if you click on the "Tagboard" tab. Stops the minute you navigate to other tabs. (As if anyone cares...hoho!)

I'll try to keep this blogskin on till 2010 rolls around.

Love the little old hag at the side under the disclaimer. <3

Shopping for presents do reveal how much you really know about the intended receiver.

Saw the heels in Marks & Spencers again, but they didn't have it in my size. =/

It's a dread thinking about Monday.
AND, I didn't get any electives, despite having 3 on waitlist! -pouts-

Pray that I pass auditions on Monday for that elective. Then I won't have to worry about sourcing for another.

Another long day at Chingay tomorrow.

Can't wait for Sunday! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home