Monday, April 28, 2008

Went out for lunch with mum and dad, after which dad brought me to the car showrooms.

The toyota yaris' a cute car, the audi(s) wayyyy too expensive, and the mitsubishi(s) and kia(s) aren't exactly my favs.

But anyway, I guess it's too early to think about cars for now. Besides, these purchases are not within my means. In fact, unattainable.

Dad says sg's so small a country, the only things you can do during the weekends are to go look at cars and flats. Haha! He said to go work overseas in the future if possible. I don't know why he suddenly brought that up, but I don't think there was any underlying meaning behind that.

I'm torn between psych and accts. I should not have to decide between the 2, right. I should be all for accts, if not, why do my 3 years leave me? :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home