Saturday, May 03, 2008

Labour Day this year was fun :)

It was a wise last-minute decision made to meet up for lunch. I enjoyed myself thoroughly.

We had a mad session of cam-whoring, which was quite a shock. Anyway, it was a much needed break from the monotony of work, so thank you Stephie and Ying2!

It's getting solemn at work because there's been talk that so-and-so and so-and-so and so-and-so are leaving. Not on baseless grounds though; it's affirmative. So yes, we'll be saying our goodbye.s very very soon. It sucks because I just got to know each of them a little better and was starting to enjoy working with them despite the never-ending workload. I can't bail out now because my 3 months ain't up AND, I think she'll be a complete wreck taking it all on her own.

I foresee more hair-pulling days ahead. ohno.

sundayyyysundayyyy! :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home