Thursday, June 14, 2007

projectS galore.

So ashamed of my dreadful sense of direction. really. I was going round in circles looking for Car's block, under the scorching sun. By the time i finally found my way to her house, I was already half dead. Thank god for that packet of lemon barley straight out from the refrigerator. Haha. Pasir Ris is foreign, well, anywhere out of Hougang is painfully foreign to me I think. Especially when you're somwhere in between rows and rows of blocks and void decks and each block looks like the one you've just passed. I admire people who can tell the streets and avenues apart.

We didn't manage to complete what we'd set out to do. Law's all words - the black on white knows me and I don't know them. So, we decided to work on WIL instead, and almost died laughing. Relieved that I'm not going to be emcee. Like, look at me...do I look like I'll make a good emcee??? I'll most probably bore the tai-tais to tears that's what.
Anyway, some people can be so, bhb, and contradicting all at once, it gets on one's nerves.

Kinder-bueno-ed today =D
Bought too much, and WY ended up giving us each a pack, maybe as farewell gifts before the lucky chap flies off to HK tomorrow, and probably to wish us luck with the law project. =s very kind indeed. But, it's all squashed now, and "recuperating" in my refrigerator, because I forgot to take it out from my bag. =x

Will be busy doing afa tmr. i detest going back to school during breaks.

C'est la vie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home