Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Friday
When I got onto the bus 174 heading towards town, I thought I got onto 74 instead cuz I didn't know 174 and 74 took similar routes =s I got pretty worried for a while and contemplated asking the aunty sitting beside me if the bus we were on was 174 or 74.
Dinner at Yoshi was a rush, and I left abt 2/5 of my salmon bowl untouched, I finished all the salmon though ;)
Inside the movie theatre, we were surprised to find our seats at the second row!!! DAMNIT it was the second row, and I had worn contacts and tied my hair! I squirmed in my seat for about an hour or so into the show, trying to find a comfortable position. Alas, the only way to go was all the way down. Before that, I stepped real hard on the feet of this guy beside me when I was getting to my seat. It was pretty nasty, judging by how he immediately sat up and grimaced for a while. I was glad he didn't swear or anything =x
By the time the movie ended, it was time to get home. I jumped at the idea of taking the bus home when because I didn't know there was a direct bus home from town (yes, I'm NOT good with directions and all). On our way, we had surveyors coming up to us, with their lengthy sermons of the good of a saving plan and yadda yadda. Thankfully, they didn't insist that we sat down and we were thus spared of all the graphs and figures, which I was sure would ensue if we did went to the seats at their booth.
Later at the busstop, we met people. I wasted an sms. It was anything but... All in all, an awkward affair, especially so on the bus. It was downright ironic --- friends didn't act like friends, strangers didn't seem like strangers. We got by with our own separate conversations, it appeared as if we took care not to interrupt each other or something. She thought they sat behind so that we could talk. On the other hand, it seemed to me that at that time, there were ONLY those FEW seats which happened to be just right for the no. of people. We almost talked, almost asked to take a picture together. (note how it's almost, which meant we never did)
When they got off, we went to "normal" mode, it was as if we'd held our breath(s) before. We wondered for a while if we appeared a little aloof....
Coincidentally, the girls who requsted for photographs alighted at the same busstop as us, or should I say one busstop after the intended one. They were probably too blinded by the thought of having met an idol, and us, not yet recovered from the oddness of it all...we forgot to press the bell. -faints-
It wasn't all that bad, lugging my humongous ACCPAC textbook and walking back. FANG's good company. HAHA!
we shall meet up again =D

Saturday
Child Aid briefing at UCC. Alighted at the wrong busstop, and got a bit lost for a while. At the reception, we 3 felt a little out of place. While the other performers mingled around, we 3 stood/sat around looking like lost ducks. The journey to and fro took about an hour plus each and by the time I got home, I was too spaced out to do anything.

Sunday
tut tut tut. and then vegeterian dinner, an annual affair. another family conflict (cousinandhubby) poor kid got so frightened he cried so hard, it wasn't pretty at all.

Monday
heading town again, for entre. proj =s
hk proj stuff still undone!!!! -pulls hair-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home